December 28, 2016 at 5:53 pm #6321
I’ve juste purchased the Landigoo – Multipurpose Single Page Creative WP Theme
and Installed it according to the theme documentation, but when it comes to installing the demo content, it does not look like the one in the preview for this template, I want it to look the same so I can make changes, in fact I cant even locate the demo content files, it seems like it did not install anything.
I need assistance please, my purchase code is : 84e03589-895a-4d34-955b-b0a32a191bea
December 28, 2016 at 11:37 pm #6323
At the basic level, this theme will require the following conditions:
Apache 2.x or Microsoft IIS 7
MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
WordPress 3.9+, 4.0+
We Recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:
List work should be:
– Clean your wordpress( content and theme )
– Config server ( memory and max in put time )
– Install and activate theme.
– Install and activate all plugins of theme: Go to Appearance-> Install Plugins:
– Setup sample data: Go to Tools->Install Demo, choose one DEMO to install:
Please don’t hesitated to contact us again if You can’t figured out. (Please ive me Ftp+admin info your site).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register